View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 08:34 PM   #14
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
Quote:
Originally Posted by spc2125 View Post
Im trying to figure out if i have this problem or not.
I recently had to take off my window tint for inspection and there was all the sticky stuff left on the window. After a few days of it slowly moving up and down because the sticky stuff i think the motor may have blown.
All the other windows work except the front driver side.
When i press the button either down or up i do not here anything.
What should i check first?

Take the door panel off and pull the motor off the regulator, leave the motor plugged in and hit the switch. If the motor works fine then its something to do with the regulator. If the motor don't work check for power at the motor connector. If you have power to the motor but it don't work you got a bad motor.
rustyballs_69 is offline   Reply With Quote