View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 10:52 AM   #31
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorello82 View Post
@ kwhauck, My biggest thing is the speedo reading right. What size should I go and get the closest reading? There are bored cops in my town that will pull you over for 2 or 3 over!

225/45/17 would be the size closest to stock and with that tire when your speedo reads 60mph you would be going 60.3mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by robalero View Post
kwhauck it does really come down to personal opinion I just perfer some meat to my tires since the area I live in has way too many pot holes and near impossible to hit at least one a day if your on the road

I could understand that, potholes suck and it would be terrible to ruin a rim (i've done it before)