Thread: Heating Core!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #2
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
1. Takes as long as you want it to. As with almost anything on a car, it's simply bolts and such. It's all just a matter of accessibility and how afraid you are to handle things.
2. DELPHI Part #HC0338 ($33.79)
3. Sounds like a bitch to me.

That would suck to have to pay someone to do things like this. My friend paid some place $200 to change his spark plug wires where the wires only cost $15 or so and I could've done it in 10 minutes..

Shops charge like $90/hour and then usually make up how many hours it actually takes. Like when I went to get an O2 bung welded on. Took 15 minutes. Heard them in the background "Just charge 'em an hour labor."
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote