View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
small ecotec build

The ecotec build book says that the factory internals can handle 300 hp they are only recommended for up to 250hp. My question is what would be the cheapest and most efficient way to get it up to around the 200 hp level and be reliable. I realize that there is no such thing as a cheap build I just don't want to spend any more than I have to. I was almost thinking supercharging would be the best way to get it there as the stock number is 140 hp. While I don't currently have the funds to do this I want to get up a part list to see how much it would cost because during the summer it could be a possibility. This would also serve as a list to help other people with the ecotec to get some ideas. I went to the ecotec build thread but everything is way spread out
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote