View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 12:00 PM   #107
03gxeco
GL Member

03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute
for me chevy is easier to work on because its all simple. However i enjoy a challenge when working on cars. When i had my J-body, i was bored with it in a month. when i had my sn95 mustang i didnt get bored, but i had to get rid or it to get something cheaper on insurance and a little faster then the beat old v6 that was in it.

if i didnt hate camaros i would probably get an older iroc. but a camaro is like a tampon... every kitty needs one (no offence to any member here that has a camaro)

and with that i actually mean that everyone and their mother has a camaro around here and its annoying as all hell when you try to go for a drive in the summer and all you see is camaros everywhere.

anyway this is the "jist" of what i want to persue.

accept not powder blue, my photoshop abilities are not quite up to snuff. id prefer a medium-dark blue or black.
03gxeco is offline   Reply With Quote