View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #38
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLw7123 View Post
well you should have not ordered parts from him he has a very bad rep on here and other n body sights. there is a whole thread about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
x2

Milzy has a pretty bad rep here with me and Scot. He said he was coming to the Alero show a few years ago and going to donate a custom tuned PCM and trailer his Grand Am to show it off to all us N body guys. I gave him my cell phone number and told him that I would have no computer access from Wednesday until Monday because at the time I didn't have a laptop. He never called and send my ONE email on Saturday to let me know he wasn't coming. Our show was on Friday.

I did buy something from Marc at MP about 2 years ago. I bought my HPTuners from him. I was worried about the transaction but it went pretty good. This was before Ben started selling it, because if Ben was selling it, I'm buy it from him

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteV6 View Post
He is lying, believe me. I have listened to him tell customers this exact same thing for years. He never shipped, because he does not stock that part. TCE does not do consignment with MPRacing.

Ben gives the best customer service of all the companies I've dealt with over the years. Weather it was car parts, electronics, or toys for my kid. He provides the kind of customer service that most of us have only read about in history books, because that type of service disappered in the late 1960's

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLw7123 View Post
then why does he list the part. just to take peoples money i am guessing.

Pretty much

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote