View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Look what i picked up today. :D

well i was talking with my grandpa about a month ago and he was telling me about a swap meet and they have badges from older cars and old car parts and stuff like that, so i told him i wanted to go and was looking for nice, old Oldsmobile logo's. during my search i found mainly center caps with an older logo on it, but didnt really fit my taste.

i started searching in a box filled with old/new badges. found this one and figured i could put it on the alero when i get my build done, cost me 2$. no biggie, nice shiny chrome and the adhesive on the back is brand new still with the like wax paper you pull off on the back before putting on the car, so i snatched it.

then 30 mins later i found a tent set up and saw something blue.... walked over, and got myself a 5 point seat harness for 55$, that was a steal in my book so i had to pick it up. (they will be in the car when i get my racing seats) or who knows maybe sometime before!

and last but not least, we went to go look at some cars there that were for sale and man this CLEAN monte carlo caught my eye and i figured i would share, enjoy!

Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.

Last edited by sleepyalero : 05-18-2012 at 01:57 PM.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote