Thread: Harsh Shifts
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 07:11 AM   #13
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmray91 View Post
where is it located at i got the part just tell me where to install it. Hopefully this fixes it cause im tired of it happening. and this is what i bought cause this was the closest thing to it. http://www.autozone.com/autozone/par...ier=61396_0_0_

located on the plactic intake tube that goes to your air box. if you dont have a service engine light on then i will be interested in hearing if this fixes it. something you could try to do (and it may only be temperary) is disconnect the battery for 15 minutes. this will clear all shift adapts and will pretty much give you a clean slate.