View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #44
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyisthealero View Post
I'm glad your retiring that dumb name, I always considered it to be disgraceful and showed no respect to the Oldsmobile brand to have such a foolish name.

sorry you disliked the initals to the Alero Show & Stravaganza. Unfortunely you can't please everyone and you are the first to complain. It was cool and funny back when I came up with it, with sweetalero.

However what is disrespectful is GM killing Olds. Or better yet how the alero communtity is look at by the older Olds people. When we park our cars next to a 70's or 60's Olds we get dirty looks and they start saying crap. But within the Olds cumminty if you don't own the norm you are looked down on.

How about the disrespect Chevy owners have given Olds over all the years. Hell i have seen more respect from Ford and Mopar owners.

Just saying there is a lot other disrespect out there toweards the Alero and Olds. If anything ASS might be fitting cause Olds got screwed in the ASS by GM. also sometimes treated like an ASS (donkey) do the work and no respect and ASS is the first thing that gets shit on (that is why we wipe).