View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 02:45 PM   #282
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerojester View Post
got 3 of my 18's the fourth is bent and getting fixed and now just to get all matching tires and the damn tuner lug nuts for them oh well its all good i guess now it begins to look like i want it too, and yes it looks small but that's because the car is still on a jack just for the picture once i get the lug nuts 2 will go on and then the other two need tires then it'll be rollin on 18's

welcome to the 18's club. my 18s are sitting in my closet, my 16s are still on the car (winter wheels) since its been at mms.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote