View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 06:41 PM   #5
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
I bet it will be good to get home next weekend and I plan to rotate tires anyways...I will check that there...however as another mode of procrastination, I may go wash that to see if it makes any difference...I am mainly just making sure that someone isn't going to pop off with something critical that I will do severe damage because home is 150 miles away...There is a shop there with a real jack instead of the jack that came with the car that I am not sure if I trust... I was rotating tires next weekend anyways...rock could also be a possibility...whoever decided it would be a good idea to use pea gravel for the sports complex parking lot is dumb

Last edited by 03glgold : 09-22-2012 at 06:46 PM.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote