View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #154
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
11-12 hours for me....about 650 miles. It's a long trip but def worth it. You get to put faces to names and get to know the guys/more about their cars. Their good people....we have a great site here. I registered in 2006 and ever since i've been checking it multiple times a day. I hope this site never dies....that the small amount of people here always stay in contact. Although i come off as a douche sometimes to people....I LOVE YOU ALL! lol. I love my alero and i love this site so lets get a BIG turnout this year. 25+ aleros! You back out last minute your banned (what a great idea manwhore lol)

with the exception of something like what happened to you last year