View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 11:21 PM   #23
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
Ok boys and girls. Let's look at the bigger picture here shall we
What you did with startle can of enamel or laquer. Is and will have to come off completely. Which in turn when it's time for guys like me to paint the car correctly!,,
It is and will cost you double or triple the amount due to what you put on your self. More material more time more labor

So let's say the guy with the silver hood due to the color of his car we would have to blend the fenders and bumper. I would do the whole job the way the car sits now. For 850
You go ahead and spray paint your car. That 850. Will now turn into 1500. For more material and more labor

See my point here guys Playing backyard bogyman and painter doesn't always pay off in the long run

does this still apply if since it is a peel off coating he peels it off before he took it to you (plasticote)
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote