View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #6
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
Honestly, how can they? It took me damn near half a year just to get the AGXs because they are on backorder...that is why i wonder if there is a way to fix the adjustor itself, but I highly doubt it.

It's been months since it was installed and has been handled by a different shop for the alignment. I foresee a finger pointing circle jerk that will be more stress and running around than I need. I plan to post a review and utilize the beautiful caplitalistic practice of choosing with my feet.

I am wondering that if these are non fixable, could I have some GR2s in the front and keep the AGXs in the back?