View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #1
03gxeco
GL Member

03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute
My official build thread

as many of you know, I have a 2003 GL coupe that is two different colors. I am not going to let the appearance of my alero ruin my fun though and with that i start my official build thread.

As of right now performance wise, my alero has a cold air intake, cross drilled and slotted front rotors, ceramic pads, front and rear strut tower bars, Resonator delete and the GAGT crossflow muffler.

appearance wise i have GA mirrors, "sort-of" tinted tails, door molding delete, strips on fender, 20% tint all around and flat black front wheels. (cleared corners coming very soon)

Things i want to do in the future: lower!! headers, downpipe with high flow cat, 2.5" cat-back with a crossflow muffler at the rear, a larger bore TB, ported intake manifolds and a tune. eventually i will upgrade my brakes and wheels.

Photos coming soon, not like you guys haven't seen it before though.

Last edited by 03gxeco : 12-05-2012 at 04:19 PM.
03gxeco is offline   Reply With Quote