View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 11:01 AM   #8
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Sleepr View Post
Welcome!
1. if you have a local jy you can get everything you need, although if you are new to modding or working on cars then you may want to get a friend to help you..

2.99.999997% of the time, if you mod a car. you will never get your money out of it..I don't have tons of money in mine, but I would get even less out of it. we do it for the love of the car/modding..

3. search for milzy motorsports, I imagine this is the mike you are talking about..performance mostly..

4. razzi is sexy, OSV is far sexier...

5. you have to open up the headlights to paint the bezels, it's not hard. look in the how to section.

6. sleepy is a showoff, aaaand a superfast ninja, or I just type slow as eff.

I already told him about mike you skimmer!! Haha and thanks for calling me a show off, sorry I love my ho.

Yeah I've got around 7 grand in my car right now. Bought the car for 3500 almost 5 years ago. I probably won't see 7 grand out of it. Even after my turbo build spending over 20,000 more if I did sell it (which I never will) I will probably only get 10 grand out of it.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote