View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #15
DJx79x
GX Member

DJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond reputeDJx79x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Sleepr View Post
Welcome!

2.99.999997% of the time, if you mod a car. you will never get your money out of it..I don't have tons of money in mine, but I would get even less out of it. we do it for the love of the car/modding..

This is a completely true statement but I disagree with its sentiment. I plan to put money into my car so that I can enjoy it more. I know that I am different from other people and that my intentions are unique but if I spend alot of money on my car and it makes me have more pride in driving it then to me it pays off. My car was 11 years old when I bought her last year and I had no intentions on selling the car for a gain because that would just be unrealistic.
DJx79x is offline   Reply With Quote