View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:34 PM   #11
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute

that's the car, it's my buddy Andre's car. His old setup is in the customer's car section of my website. Once I get some updated pictures from him, I'll be updating the info on the site. That car is one bad machine. This car literally shot 4 foot flames on the dyno on those last runs when we started turning up boost and timing. It shot flames because the injectors were flowing so much at high rpm, then when you let off, unburnt fuel exits the engine and is ignited by the exhaust. There are some vids of this dynorun on youtube I think.[/quote]

It looked like one mean machine! Flames are always cool hahaha.

Keep up the good work mike, I plan on coming to you in the near future for more parts, and for my 3400 turbo build.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote