View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:50 PM   #6
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
That's not what you want. You could get it, but the guys at the exhaust shop will not be too happy with you.

You can get either a 2.5 in and out offset/offset (maybe even offset/offset same side) and it should fit in place nicely. Welding onto stock exhaust which is 2.25.

OR

You could look for an 80 series that has an in/out on the same side. They made these for "transverse" muffler cars (like the alero/grand am etc) but only have one cutout in the bumper.

OR

do it like I did and take the car to a body shop and have the other cutout molded into the bumper, then do 2 Flowmaster Super 44's

I still like the fact that a shop told me that 2 Flowmaster 44's could not be installed on an Alero, even after I showed them a pic of a car with the job completed

you want to see my set-up Search the thread "Redog out of hiding"

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote