View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:43 PM   #7
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderWiFi View Post

Pisses me off I spent five hundred dollars for new wheel bearings though...

thats what happens when you just throw parts at it...

you hit a pot hole eh? that adds a the possibility of a bent wheel too which will transfer to the tires. the fact that you have a "whum whum whum" noise says to me its deffinitly something relating to wheel and tire (the part contacting the the road making the noise). if you wanted to do some stuff for free, rotate your front tires to the rear and see if the noise follows. if it does then you know its the wheels/tires. then if you cannot find an issue with the wheels and tires visually, rotate one side at a time and see if the noise goes back to the front (this will indicate which wheel and tire).