View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:14 AM   #7
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
don't know how much of it will get done since the list has been in large part the same for a while and I need to get my 65' tbird done but here goes with what I want to do if I keep the one I have (prolly gonna keep it and just get a second alero in a year and a half, 2 years after I start my career)
repaint bezels black and decide what I like best
get euro lights and paint whichever I like most
razzi kit to cover my screwed over bumper covers (may still just replace with stock)
exhaust
wheels and lower
replace damaged interior parts
replace radiator and cooling plate as both are v'ed in from when my uncle hit a jackrabbit (he had to be flying, however he liked his shortcut between ft. carson and home because there was nobody there and he could excessively speed)
find parts cobalt ss or similar and supercharge, 5-speed swap, seat swap
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote