View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 05:51 AM   #1
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
My lighting mods.

Well, I got bored of having bland incandescant bulbs on my car that did nothing to help me, so I've decided to add LED bulbs around the car. This will be a thread that not only shows what I'll be doing with LED's but also my headlights and perhaps tails.

To start off, I converted my license plate to LED.

The plastic that holds the original bulb broke off, and I never liked the way it looked. I guess I started getting jealous of everyone in my area having LED plate lights.

The weird part is that now there's light being emitted from the plate area to the ground. Don't know what to think of it, but I'll see what happens as time goes on.

I also added an LED strip in the trunk because the stock light did me no good since I put in 2 12"s in the trunk. Now I can see the junk in the trunk without a flashlight.

Never really said much about this, but I converted my 3rd brake light to LED using an Impala 3rd brake light. I did this because I was tired of changing bulbs back there every 6 months. Cheap ass sylvanias... smh

More to come soon as I get more wiring and switches to add more lights.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote