View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 10:19 PM   #17
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by @mgaw23 View Post
Them harneses where kinda effed up it had two hook ups (the old speakers) the new ones only had one! So I let one be and hooked them up
Then I thought this one speakers still alright its just got a deep bass soo I hooked it up to the other two wires on the harnes and no word of a lie it sounds like a 10 inch sub is in my trunk! Haha oh and I changed my deck next in putting componets in the front

Assuming you are meaning there are 4 wires per speaker, you have the monsoon system...Tomorrow I will look at what wires I used and let you know...I have both bass and words working normally as with a normally wired speaker.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote