View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:56 AM   #3
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, well I'll try to get pictures of this one considering that it took me a long time to figure out how to take them off. I've always been under the impression that Aleros had stock discs but I've recently learned that to be wrong.

I've already figured out the torque specs of the bolts for the spindle because I had to use the torque ratchet to take them off. They're 133lbft. I set the torque wrench to 140lbft to get them off and it only took 5 minutes to unbolt them. The hardest part is getting the bolts off from the strut as you have to bang on the top of the spindle then on the bolts where they stick out to get them out. Now I'm not sure if that's the same spec for Aleros but considering they're the same car structure wise, I think it's safe to say that the Alero's rear knuckles are 133lbft too.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote