View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 12:23 AM   #33
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Right here is why Scot can't get a lower rate on the rooms.

By booking a room some other way, you are not in the block of rooms, thus the rate does not go down for us as a whole. If people just booked a room in the Aleromod block starting years ago, it would be equal to the AAA rate

I wasn't saying I would book that way, I am still waiting to see what happens, however I had to look to figure for budgeting purposes and someone asked so I posted what I knew...Depending on what the block rate is I would rather be in a grouping with everyone anyways, however both me and my friends will not have a lot of excess funds so I can't afford much more.