View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 03:32 AM   #39
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
you CAN show your olds cutlass no matter the shape. they accept anything olds in the homecoming show and ONLY olds, but yes your ga would be excluded from the alero show.

if you travel through indy on your trip you me, fisdad, and manwhore could meet up and trail the rest of the way. Milzy might also be joining me in the trip up. hes 50/50 atm. just depends. and if he does go it might not be the full event. but still be neat to have him go, hes a great guy. ive been keeping contact with him over phone/email from time to time about it and hes been keeping me up to date on new parts coming out. also been discussing a turbo build. but thats besides the point
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.

Last edited by sleepyalero : 03-08-2013 at 03:35 AM.