View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 02:13 PM   #1
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
Question Need some ideas and maybe a bit help ...

First off this isn't for an alero, but I did acquire the items from here with hopes of installing then into my alero.

Anyway, I need some help to find some good decent priced speakers to complement the stuff I already have sitting waiting to go into the new vehicle (2008 Chevy Silverado.)

I have a pair of 7" Ascendant Audio Havoc Carbon Mid-woofers (for the rear doors) and a pair of Rainbow 1" Silk dome tweeters (to go in the pillars.)

The main issue is the truck is being shown in a "Street/Stock +2" class and I'm already maxed out on allowed mods (counting my 7.5" lift and new wheels/tires)... So everything must look stock. The big hindrance there is no amps anywhere in the cab unless they are completely hidden.

Hoping for any information/advice/help that I can get.

Thanks in advance!
strtrydr is offline   Reply With Quote