Thread: Fall Meet
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #8
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
Originally Jenn and I agreed that we would do all major things with Sophie together. Separate rooms of course and I'd pay my own way. We were supposed to take Sophie after she turned 4 to give me more time to get settled, but as usual she changed the plan. There are two major issues. 1. I don't have the money, 2. She's probably planning to bring her new boyfriend. I don't want to miss out on cool stuff with Sophie, but I may have to.

My ex make 125k per year. I make 18k. If I wanted to be a jerk, in Indiana we are a no fault state. I can take her for half of all of the assets, she would be responsible for also paying me "spousal support" so that I can maintain a similar lifestyle, and with us agreeing on 50/50 custody she would be responsible for an additional $800 per month in child support. I could take her to the cleaners, but I love my daughter and I don't want to start the drama. I will figure out things on my own.
I understand your issue and all but if she makes that much and you were that nice to her she should pay your way to Disney.

I didn't want all the drama but my ex didn't care about that. I made my last support payment this month and have a load off my back.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote