View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 06:48 PM   #7
03gxeco
GL Member

03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute
well i found out today that i may have blown LIM gaskets.. my oil was a light brown muddy diarrhea color. but the car doesbnt eat coolant (yet) and doesn't smoke. she actually runs very nice. but i think i might save up and have MMS do a 3500 swap for me. he said he would hook me up with a sponsorship and do the swap with some extra goodies for 1600 bucks. if i had all the money in the world it would be a turbo 3500 with a 6 speed transmission, but i am on a very strict budget at the moment so unless i win the lotto it aint happening. for now though 3500 is in my future.. How does the stock tranny hold up to the 3500?
03gxeco is offline   Reply With Quote