View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 07:11 PM   #15
spc2125
GLS member

spc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
its about time someone got it, you've been pushing it for awhile lol

Its shipping that has really been holding people back, but im inspecting the long down pipe more and it looks like either there was a tig weld or just an exhaust clamp in the middle of it that I can take off/cut and instead of 7ft pipe... its a 3ft and 4 ft pipe and so easy to ship. But we shall see.

But its piping, and if I end of having to just cut the downpipe, it will really only need to be welded back. And thats cake for any exhaust shop. Even easier because he would only need to bring the pipe, not put car on lift or anything.
Check out my alero!
Aleromod Showcase Video
spc2125 is offline   Reply With Quote