Thread: Stero Question
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 12:08 AM   #15
TaurineMike
GX Member

TaurineMike is on a distinguished road
Its a non-monsoon system, so as far as I know its not a premium system. I cut the factory click off and hardwired the wires together with the aftermarket harness using http://www.amazon.com/Install-Bay-Co...ire+connectors That connector. Crimp down both ends for the stripped wire, all the connections seemed to be tight. I did have a 4 or 5 factory wires left over when I was done but the aftermarket wires were all filled/connected. I will double check all the speaker wires and make sure the positives as well as the negatives match along with the colors. I'm not sure why the sound isn't coming through. I seem to be having a lot of trouble with this freakin system /

Edit/Add: Also I'm not sure if this matters but he does have one blown speaker, perhaps that could cause a issue?

Mods in the making: 65mm Throttle body, B&M Shift Kit, Spyder3 hood scoop, HP Tuner??, Pacesetter Header, Magnaflow High Flow cat, and Catback Exhaust System

Unfortunately there is no misplacement for displacement.

Last edited by TaurineMike : 05-24-2013 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Read Edit/Add: for details.
TaurineMike is offline   Reply With Quote