View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 07:18 AM   #555
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
Depending on my check next week and bills (I have no idea, first month here) I hope to be arriving with sleepy and fisdad, however unlikely in my own car...
As for the mustang, after I got screwed on the alero I got home and scowered the Internet, tried talking the guy down for bodymans to but I just don't have that kinda money right now and there are NO other 2.2 5sp coupes out there, let alone one in good shape i could afford. I know, coulda got a different one, but if I was going back to an n-body from that GTO I wasn't about to just settle and never be completely happy with it. The mustang was sitting on the side of the road in town, not having a car I was kinda screwed. It's in good shape, low miles, just needed a little love. Trust me I didn't want to do it either but the convertible and having a means to get myself to work yesterday without having to get another loan won me over. Of course I knew I'd catch a ton of shit on here for it but after loosing thousands on the goat i was/still am in terrible place financially not to mention other things going on in life right now. and having owned it for nearly 48 hours now I can officially say I much prefer gm. There are few things I like, mostly just the damn drop top. But it's transportation and it gets the job done even if I am 'that guy' now. Will be posting my garage full of alero parts soon, as well as last dibs for anything on the parts alero, right now money>stuff I'd like to keep for a future alero but it would also have to be stored at my moms house. Taking any hours I can get but I still try to hop on here, sorry to disappoint... I had plans to build an awesome ho

within less than 5 minutes of searching I found a few with higher mileage, however that isn't none, just none that you decided you wanted...the one I currently am thinking of was 1500 with 170k

I was a little off on both aspects:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/3851341553.html

Last edited by 03glgold : 06-06-2013 at 07:23 AM.