Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 10:40 PM   #17
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
I do have a missfire....i went to milzy when i was in ohio and he said cylinder 1 and 6 have a slight missfire. I have an exhaust leak where the two headers connect (the donut needs to be replaced). I do need new spark plug wires....the plugs in there should be fine. Just put those in when i swapped the engine...i hope it's not the torque converter....i mean it shifted REAL nice with the new sensor. The car was running great the first 10-15 min of the drive back....so annoying. I'm seriously thinking of just taking the car off the road and riding a bike for a while. Sick of always having something wrong with the damn car....i fix one problem then another one pops up. I'm just fed up with a bunch of stuff in my life....this car isn't helping. lol.

ummm fix the missfire before you do anything else!. and, if you have a leak in the exhaust, your 02 sensors oculd be seeing extra oxygen making it run rich.