View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 08:11 PM   #647
Alero779
GX Member

Alero779 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Alero779
Hey guys. So I was thinking that since I won't be attending Torque Modified in Whitby this year I should organize something else. I've already tried to organize a meet in Windsor once with unfavorable results. Before I go and say that I'm gonna schedule another one for Windsor, I'd like to find out who would possibly want to make a trip down. It would basically be the last meet of the summer because I'd be shooting for the end of August. If worse came to worse it could always be in London. If anyone is interested in attending such a meet let me know, but also let your friends know and their friends know etc etc. I know this is an Alero based website but it shouldn't be limited to just that. For this meet my mentality is that if ur a modder u are welcome. Let me know what you guys think!!

The Olds: 2003 Alero 5-speed 2-Door.
Cat back Reactive exhaust, complete LED conversion inside and out, 8000k 35W ballasts HID (Headlights/Foglights). Reactive front strut tower bar, Cosmo racing cold air intake and Short Throw shifter. 7in. Double din stereo with 2-12" Pioneer Premiere subs and 1000W amp. Viper remote start system, 20% tint all around (5% eyebrow tint on front window). Bremmer 18" rims etc etc.
Alero779 is offline   Reply With Quote