View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 12:36 PM   #26
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by VTOLDS@Nov 9 2004, 11:02 PM
Quote:
dont worry about the flame kit....its easy to make...it just runs off of exhaust fumes and a spark plug with a power line running to a switch. its not the best idea tho...especially at dark. Even if someone does tailgate you and you get a little mad and decide to flame em...the cop could tell right away if you have the kit on or a homemade version either way. icon_rolleyes.gif

WRONG VERY WRONG. Flame throwers run of from strait GAS what you do is weld a threaded bung into the exhuast tip and try to get a spark plug that is long enough that the tip sits in about the middle of the tip, you hook the spark plug to a Coil that is activated by a switch that same switch shuts of your spark plugs in the motor allowing the fuel to not burn and run out your exhuast when it hits the spark plug it explodes shooting flames out, when you rev the engine while hitting the button thats when you get those nice flames out your exhuast. But there are also bad things about it, the fuel breaks down the oil in the engine and you have to change the oil in your motor more often than just every 3000 miles. And that ladies in gentleman is how it is really done.
Maybe in your opinion dude...but when I was 14 reading the Anarchy Cookbook I did it to a Neon and worked just like it said. :rolleyes: People always believe there is just one way of doing things.

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote