View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 08:41 AM   #6
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
So in order to correct the problem, you do not contact me and take it upon yourself to hack Aleromod and add your own pic?

I didn't know you bought another car, you did not say that in you mini rant post. You will not be in the October AOTM poll, just for that reason.

How did you Not know that he had a new car when in the aotm thread where you noticed the original picture it said picture of the new car, i believe you commented in his thread about the window trim which specifically makes it clear it was his new car.... if you noticed the picture was on the aotm thread idk how you didn't notice...i didnt however know he hacked the site and put it there which was a pretty dumb idea when it could have been resolved the same way as everyone else would have to follow
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote