View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 02:22 AM   #11
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joserivas19 View Post
Oh ok. I have an O2 sensor low voltage code, but no check engine light. I have not replaced the fuel filter since 2009. but I have only driven it like 8k miles since then. but I might run a fuel cleaner for the next few days and see if that helps any. I do not have an oil light either. Im gonna call the dealership and see if how much a replacement key costs and see if that fixes the issue. Thanks for the ideas though Jeffrey.

you could just go to your local hardware store and get one cut... it isnt a chipped key... i replaced my last key when my old one started taking several attempts to get it lined up so it would turn and for me the little bit extra was plenty
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote