View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 08:09 AM   #14
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
There is a reason I go to histograms and load all data. I find the program has a heck of a time scrolling through data in the Chart view, it screws up, freezes, acts funny so to speak overall when trying to view it. If you go into histo view and load all data before looking around it flows much nicer when using it.

Sleepy, get a new scan today if you can. Use the config I gave you as always, try photobucket or something to post your file on and give us a link here. I'm putting a big push on myself right now to make money to give the kids a good Christmas this year. And I'm aiming for a head, cam and stall package for my TA after Christmas as well....lol So, I'm busy as all hell right now. 3 painting jobs going at the same time and they are all big jobs man. After dinner I'm going to be on most nights though, only going to work a couple of nights a week is the plan. I'll keep an eye here and lets get you set up! B is really good at this too, keep an eye for his posts in here as well if he gets involved. What he has put together there is no small feat, he knows his shit as well with this platform!