View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 05:03 AM   #87
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
When you go into 3D view, you can smooth out the "roughness" to make it look like what was posted in post #77. When I make a timing table, I use table view to set what it needs, then switch to 3D view and make sure it is all smoothed out. The table view is the exact timing table you see there in the 3d view. Yours would look a little different as when you manually enter your timing numbers, you enter whole numbers. The smoothing happens in fractions, which you cant get through whole numbers.
So, enter your values, as you have, then open it in 3D and give it a little "hand smoothing" as we call it. Hover over a point that is raised and you will see the red circle highlight that exact cell, left click and hold, then move cursor up or down to pull timing curve in line with the rest of the tables' trend. In other words, make it look like the one I posted. Hope this is straight forward man.... let me know!lol