View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 04:44 PM   #8
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
See I assumed and was right! +1 for sleepy.

Okay. Yeah im sure you learned but at 5 theres no way you could reach pedals and shift?

Dont think the california had a stick in it. If you replicate it. The hood on that car has been made in steel and full carbon fiber. But very rare. Good luck finding one ive been tryin for years. Lol

As for the auto being weak... true and false. And quick tuning adjustment with hptuners will make that trans bullet proof. Member here tuned his and it was supercharged and he was doin 7k+ rpm shifts and it held fine.

Last but not least. Buy my LED tails for this replica.

Oh one more thing... for the love of god.... dont put a stupid ass bench park wing on the back like they did... love the california alero but that stupid rk sport wing kills it for me.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote