View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 01:12 PM   #19
tacollins
GX Member

tacollins is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2000 View Post
Lets be honest, you're probably not going to do much, if anything to your car besides a CAI and that spoiler you linked.

Chris, the truth is that I have some body work to do so I thought why not do some other things. It had crossed my mind to do a CAI got to thinking if I put something to introduce a vortec into the air system, add a CAI and some sort of scoop to ram air into the CAI, I may just have a system that would add at least a few horsepower... So I'm in the design stages and reverse engineering stage of creating a cheap alternative to a vortec insert, while I try to find a job so that I can do my body work (new passenger side fender, hood, and bugdeflector) and possibly replace my gun metal metallic paint with a dark purple metallic paint... (I hate it when deer decide to walk in front of your car...)

So I guess you could say that my plans may change when I find a job and the money comes in -_-...

Last edited by tacollins : 12-19-2013 at 01:13 PM. Reason: sig takes up alot of room
tacollins is offline   Reply With Quote