View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 10:41 PM   #29
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleros_eat_rice View Post
What do you mean, $20k? The ported top swap shouldn't be more than about $1000 to $1500, and I can do the work myself.
The turbo kit is something later down the line. I've got a good idea where I want to go, I'm just getting all my ducks in a row. I figured this forum would be ripe with people knowledgeable on the subject of modding an Alero, and it hasn't disappointed.

I guess you could say I've got the map and the will, just need the shovel and the pickaxe.
He is talking about spending money buying parts that wont work with what you are going for, or since you are unsured buying parts and putting them on then changing later...you would be better to pick your build and make a list of all the parts that will go on it and buy it piece by piece...you can buy some of the support mods that will work on their own first but make sure you have the path you want...changing your mind once you start will cost considerable extra money so be absolutely sure what you want
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote