View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 03:44 AM   #18
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiwnath View Post
I really don't think you're ready to plan a serious build if you're asking about electric superchargers and cold air intakes. You don't seem to have a firm enough grasp on what's required in terms of engine building. Instead of asking all these questions you should take time to actually do research instead of having people have to explain every single detail to you. Use the search button. Join the 60degreeV6 forums as well. There's tons of information about our engines on there. A lot people who "plan" on turboing don't end up doing anything at all. You should wait until you're well informed before posting what you plan on doing.

I said something like this last week.

If you really want one of those electric superchargers that move a whopping 750 CFM, google "galley fan" because that's all they are. You can pick one up for $20 and maybe about $10 in wiring.

I know because I bought 6 of them and sold them back on eBay for around $400 each back in my dishonest days

With that said, you pretty much lose all creditablly when ask about an electric supercharger, even more so when you said
Quote:
usually only kick out a max 3psi

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177

Last edited by Redog : 03-26-2014 at 03:46 AM.
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote