View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 02:24 PM   #3
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblue View Post
Well I was driving around Wednesday night and I see flashing lights in my rear view. I pull over and the cop walks up to my car and taps his flashlight on the window. He said "The reason I pulled you over is because your windows are to dark" I said "I know".( I've had my windows 5% all around for three years and now I get pulled over ) Then he started talking about the law and what you can and cannot have. But in the end I got a "fix it ticket"....Since I am in love with my window tint and how dark it is...My plan is to go to the junk yard. Get windows off a Alero that have NO tint on them at all. Take my windows out and replace them with the NON-Tinted ones. Get my car checked by the court that I have to go to within 15 days. When that is said and done, I will then go and put my Tinted windows back in. I guess the lesson I learned is don't always drive with your windows up if they are 5%. But since I love my Alero so much...I will do anything to keep her looking sexy!

Way to skirt the law ... Not goin to get any support from me. You deserve every ticket you are going to get.