View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 10:26 AM   #1520
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
Wellll it's been a good bad good bad day for my car....
good - got part one of three pieces of the spoiler on
bad - tried to get her started, plugs were all backwards
good - got a new tune with Paul (mmgt1) --> very good part!!!
Bad - just as Paul's loading the last update i noticed my volts had dropped to 9... uh oh.... go to restart the car and it wouldn't go... finally got her going and just barely made it home... had to push it in the driveway.... top it off there's a fuel leak and pretty sure the alternator is toast....

A big thank you to Paul for making the trip up to tune!

Glad I came out too man!! I don't know how your wires got so messed up. Not a single lead was on the right plug...lol With the amount of work done this year the issues you have a so minor. Once you get that alt figured out, whether its the alt or wiring and find that leak your golden man. Sounded really sweet with that Corsa, nothing like it that Ive herd!! Your suspension upgrade felt spot on as well... shes getting there~~!