View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 06:50 PM   #13
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I saw one of those Heart VA plates today to the way to work. Also it was some punk ricer in a Civic Si cruising around trying to look tough, but scared that he's in Philly. HAHA in my neighborhood too. The only thing city about where I live is the ZIP code

They are skipping numbers here as well. I remember when we had 6 numbers/letters on the plates. Then they started crying that they were running out of combos and had to go to the 7 space plates like they have now.

In 1988, the first 3 letters of my parents car was TEK, and it wasn't until 1993 they had to go to AAA. They were 1/4 way thru Cxx and they went right to Dxx with the new plates and reissued everything in PA with the new style plates. It was done by ZIP code. Even number ZIP codes got their plates first, The odds got theirs last. This was in 2000, but that's also when I bought the Alero. I lived in an even ZIP code, but I went personalized anyway.

Right now they are almost done Jxx, Just waiting to see the Kxx plates which should be anyday now because it's a new year.

I have had every plate since the reissue too.

ex's 95 Accent was a D
ex's 02 Cavailer was an E
my 93 cavalier Wagon was an F
My first 85 Delta was a G
My 2nd 85 Delta was an H
My Volvo is a J

There was no I plates issued, and the first wife's cars, yeah I paid for both of them anyway, so...

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote