View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 05:54 PM   #7
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty920 View Post
not sure. do you mean the turn signal switch. or ?? I am not too knowledgable with wiring but am very eager to learn.
I have also noticed that my turn signal sometimes dont work. I removed the switch and cleaned it , seemed to have helped.

I meant in the door panel. You need a multimeter so you can test your leads for voltage. This would be done with the car on (but not running) and the lights on. Then the line would be open for you to test for current.

The turn signal may be different but the radio may have something to do with it. Inspect all wiring in the areas you have touched, making sure nothing is making contact or exposed.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote