View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 02:10 AM   #226
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
That's right! We've had this planned for months. Hes going! Lol

Aside from that. I did lower intake gaskets on my car.... And once all back together i had a huge problem.

I woke up friday for work at 7 am... Worked my 9 hours... Came home it was 92* so i waited till night (low of 70) to do the intake gaskets... Didnt start till midnight on that, was up from 7 am friday, to 930am saturday (12-930 messing with car) plus many breaks were had... I had it down to the gaskets in about 2 hours. But was just taking my time.

But got it all back together and had a loud hiss from the engine, i had a vac leak somewhere. I finished the car around 530 am, and then spent 530-930 reading engine codes that popped up, and also passing out in the garage lol, so i went to bed baffled... Then took my car to my shop to do a smoke test.

By the time i got there i still had the vac leak, car was running very rich, and i had a cyl 3 missfire all at once... Turns out my #3 injector was missing a o ring some how... Dont know where the hell that went. Car probably ate it... But replaced the o ring and finally all symptoms are gone and shes back to normal. But thats been my weekend so far. Lol just trying to get everything done before next weekend. Im pretty set now. Dont really have anything else to do, maybe wax the car but thats about it.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote