Thread: Teaser
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 02:52 AM   #56
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1 View Post
You must be mistaken if you thought I was going for a OSV replica, see I never intended to use every measurement to try and replicate the exact car. Which judging by the fact I choose to do a four door, diamond stitch Black and Tan interior and well black car should probably indicate that. My apologies for the misconception

So is here where I cry out to mods about the mean ol internet people? Now run along and finish your museum piece, cause I almost shed a tear, almost. About as much as I did when I complained over and over again about my bdyman needing more and more time and and more money. I expressed such animosity and aggravation but stayed with him based on the amount of work that's already gone into it and of course my personal relationship with him, heck Scott you know what I mean right, last I heard you had that same conversation with fellow board members.

As far as bdyman comments pffff I've already got my warning, since I'm not "good friends with" blah blah wine wine I'll just laugh since just look at the source. Wouldn't want to get banned from such a booming website before such a grand unveil.

Any questions, no okey then.
Deuces ladies,

I wasn't going to chime in on your car but then you posted this statement after sending a PM asking why I hadn't commented on your cars progress.

If you were not looking for an accurate replica of the OSV kit why did you waste my time and money asking me to send you as many pictures as possible? I sent you a ton of pictures and you still didn't get it right, You had all the info in pictures and data from those that have attempted to correct the kit prior to your assembly. The spoiler fitment looks like crap IMHO. The side skirts, you read the above comments from others and speak for themselves.

The kit seems to have been thrown on quickly with no regard for accuracy or detail. What do you expect some people to say? You chose matte black which does nothing to define the beautiful lines of this kit.

Everything that was posted in previous comments above has been an accurate critic of your kits progress. You started a thread about your car and should expect some criticism whether you like it or not, especially when it comes to the OSV kit.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds