Thread: Teaser
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 05:59 AM   #57
JD1
GX Member

JD1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
I wasn't going to chime in on your car but then you posted this statement after sending a PM asking why I hadn't commented on your cars progress.

If you were not looking for an accurate replica of the OSV kit why did you waste my time and money asking me to send you as many pictures as possible? I sent you a ton of pictures and you still didn't get it right, You had all the info in pictures and data from those that have attempted to correct the kit prior to your assembly. The spoiler fitment looks like crap IMHO. The side skirts, you read the above comments from others and speak for themselves.

The kit seems to have been thrown on quickly with no regard for accuracy or detail. What do you expect some people to say? You chose matte black which does nothing to define the beautiful lines of this kit.

Everything that was posted in previous comments above has been an accurate critic of your kits progress. You started a thread about your car and should expect some criticism whether you like it or not, especially when it comes to the OSV kit.

I greatly appreciated the disk, and kinda recall offering to pay you for your time and costs for it.

I expected some criticism and like I have said if it comes down to "it's not OSV accurate" well that went by the way side with the four doors.

So carry on gents, no sweat off my back. I got a car I'm happy with.

Last edited by JD1 : 08-16-2015 at 06:13 AM.